Has Your Child Experienced a Lapse in Skills & Services During the Pandemic?
Close the COVID-19 Achievement Gap with our Academic Recovery Plan
K-12 Individualized Enrichment and Intervention Solutions through
The Reading Clinic Cyber Academy
– Download PDF –
Differentiated Instruction • Progress Monitoring • Student-Friendly Pacing
Why Choose The Reading Clinic Cyber Academy?
- Aligned to State & National Standards
- Certified Teachers & Special Education Coordinators
- Promotes Motivation & Critical Thinking
- Social – Emotional Learning Curriculum
- Aligned to CASEL competencies
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS)
Age-appropriate content includes but is not limited to:
Bullying/Cyberbullying, Peer Pressure, Anxiety, Trauma, Self-Esteem, Youth Mental Wellness, Today’s Digital Landscape, College & Career Readiness, Social Impact, Guns, Gangs & Fighting, Coping Strategies When Loved Ones Are Incarcerated, and Suicide Prevention
Over 250 Core Curriculum Courses for Grades 6-12:
ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, Foreign Languages, Advanced Placement, Honors, General Electives & Career Electives
- Adjudicated, At-Risk & Homebound Students
- Alternative Education
- Adult Learners
- Course Recovery
- ESY Services
- Meet Graduation Requirements
- NCAA Approved College-Preparatory Courses for Student Athletes
National Test Prep: ACCUPLACER®, ACT®, ACT, WorkKeys®, ASVAB® (Math, Verbal, Science), GED®, HiSET®, PSAT®, SAT®, TASC®
Support students with learning differences and disabilities who have been disproportionately impacted during the pandemic.
Call 215.395.8591 or 302.832.1023 or complete form below.